Chex Party Mix Up Treat Exchange
Chex is one of those very versatile cereals that can be eaten for breakfast, or dressed up for a dessert or snack. This holiday season, instead of making cookies and all sorts of candies, a great idea would be to have a Chex Party Mix Up Treat Exchange. We actually went to a treat exchange this year in our neighborhood and it worked out so great. Instead of having to make 10 different treats for 20 different neighbors, we all make bulk and shared!
I’ve made Chex a few different ways and the Chex party mix website has a lot of great ideas for yummy treats. My no fail is the Chex Muddy Buddy recipe. This totally brings back memories from my childhood of times when I had it, and my boys love it as well. What’s also great is that you can include your kids in on making these because they are simple!
Chex Party Recipes
I wanted to feature one other recipe that could be fun for a Treat Exchange, but you can view more recipes of Chex Party Mix.
Chex Caramel Chocolate Drizzles
1. In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals.
2. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave caramels, butter and milk uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after each minute, until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth. Pour over cereals; gently stir until evenly coated.
3. Microwave on High 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after each minute, until just beginning to brown. Spread on waxed paper to cool.
4. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High about 1 minute or until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over snack. Refrigerate until set. Store in airtight container.
Here’s How to Enter: (This entry is mandatory)
- Leave a comment!
- Tweet about this giveaway. (daily entry) – 2 entries
- Subscribe to my feed via e-mail – 2 entries
- Follow me – 2 entries
- Comment on any non giveaway post that you haven’t previously commented on – 2 entries
- Like Babes and Kids on Facebook – 2 entries
Please leave each entry as a separate comment. Contest is open to US residents and will end at 11:59 MST on December 30th. Winner will be drawn via random.org. Please see Important Winner Information for more guidelines.
The Chex Party Mix-Change product, information, and giveaway have been provided by Chex through MyBlogSpark.