Every year I tell myself I’m going to do something fun and creative for my husband on Father’s Day and every year I wait until the last minute. I usually end up getting him a gift card and a card and it doesn’t feel very thoughtful. I decided this year I would be on the ball and made him a candy bar bouquet for Father’s Day. The best thing about this gift is that I did it all for $30 and it turned out so cute. I stuck gift cards and a printable Father’s Day note in the bouquet and I’m excited at how it turned out.
Here’s how you can make your own Father’s Day Candy Bar Bouquet. You will need:
- Pool Noodle
- Heavy Duty Floral Wire OR Bamboo Skewers
- Wire Cutters if using Floral Wire
- Packaging Tape
- Printable Father’s Day Tag
- Candy/Gift Cards
1. Cut Pool Noodle to fit inside the vase (I used a knife to cut mine.)
2. Remove pool noodle and wrap cellophane around the noodle and then put back in vase.
3. Remove pool noodle and spread cellophane out in vase. You can also add candy at this point if you want it inside the vase. I used Lindt Truffles.
4. Put pool noodle back in vase.
5. Tape candy, printable and gift cards to floral wire or skewers with packaging tape. *Note – do not buy cheap floral wire. If you do, you will have to double or triple up to hold the candy bars. They aren’t strong enough. I learned this the hard way. 🙂
6. Arrange to your liking
7. Add a big beautiful bow on the front!
The Father’s Day printable has a green background around it. I had too much candy to use it, so I trimmed it down to just the grey tag by itself so it would be smaller.
Enjoy giving dad a thoughtful and fun gift. This only took me about 20 minutes to assemble and am excited to give it to him!